- Fully engineered design with heavy reinforcement throughout.
- Standard 4m Long Sections – custom shorter length available.
- Swift lifts for easy relocation.
- Supplied with galvanised connecting plates if required.
- 50 MPA, MRDWA Spec Concrete.
- Smooth, smart design and finish with water hole through the base of barrier, also used as fork pockets.
- Suited to all and many applications including roadside, fence protection, product divisions.
ROAD BARRIERS, Civil & Structural, Industrial Products, Mining, Prisons, Retaining & Earth Retention, Shire Projects, Traffic Management
Precast Concrete Road Barriers
Concrete road barriers are a simple but effective way to ensure safety on roads and prevent your premises from unauthorised access. An interesting historical fact about the road barrier product is that it is also known throughout the world as a ‘Jersey barrier’ or ‘Jersey kerb’. It’s because the US state of New Jersey first implemented them as separators between highway lanes in the 1950s.
A concrete road barrier is built and designed to withstand impacts upon collision, shield vehicles from running off the roadway and protect the area or people they barricade. These movable traffic barrier systems serve as an ideal solution for any place where public safety, security and privacy is a priority.
Dallcon has manufactured and installed precast concrete road barriers and concrete kerbing with consistent value and exceptional service for over 20 years. Our concrete products comply with industry standards and undergo necessary procedures during manufacturing. As such, you can be sure to get reliable and high-quality concrete road barriers, including custom sizes.
Concrete Road Barrier – Technical Specifications
Our standard 4m long sections of the road barrier has the following specs:
- The total top-to-bottom height of the concrete road barrier is 830mm.
- The height of the broadest base area is 100mm.
- The height up to the tip of the base is 270mm.
- The width of the base is 620mm.
- The width of the tip of the base is 380mm.
- The width of the flat top is 220mm and 240mm, including the curvatures.
Road Barriers & Related Products
Aside from precast concrete barriers, we offer a wide range of custom precast concrete products. Here are some related products, each with a smooth, smart design and excellent finishing:
- Precast Kerbing: Precast concrete kerbs for roadways, roundabouts, car parks, bus interchanges, bus lanes, and similar areas.
- Concrete Wheel Stops: A robust, reliable, and quick solution for pedestrian safekeeping in parking lots.
- Universal Side Entry Covers: Well-made concrete covers to collect stormwater from the surface of the road and avoid unwanted runoffs into the underground pipe systems.
- Precast Bollards: Versatile precast concrete bollards that help you manage traffic and reduce accidents.
Road Barrier Applications
You can use concrete road barrier blocks as:
- Traffic management devices and in car parks.
- Alternatives to earth retention blocks for preventing landslides.
- Barriers around water hazards and other dangerous sites.
- Blockade components for entry and exit at construction sites.
When a vehicle collides or loses control, a Jersey kerb helps reduce vehicle impact damage. Temporary road barriers also help control traffic flow and define entry or exit lanes on roads. Furthermore, you can use these precast concrete barriers with minimal effort to block any entrances, closed roads, or deadends.
Precast Road Barriers in Perth
If you want to buy precast road barriers in Australia, Dallcon offers high-grade and durable standard 4m long sections, along with custom-sized ones. Additionally, you receive galvanised connecting plates and swift lifts for easy relocation.
We have been supplying precast and custom concrete products in Perth and Western Australia since 2000. We serve the civil, mining, and agricultural industries using Australian materials. Our team of groundworkers also operate professionally and with your project requirements in mind.
Our strict manufacturing protocol supervised throughout all steps minimises delays to your project timeline. Moreover, you can get your precast barriers wherever you want them to be delivered. Please call 1300 325 526 or email at email@example.com today to discuss what you need.
DOWNLOAD THIS FREE REPORT TO
LEARN WHY CONCRETE MPA MATTERS
CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES
BGC engaged Dallcon to manufacture and deliver precast concrete products for the Woodside Pluto DFS project. The works were completed from February to August 2018 and the early construction and delivery of the precast items enabled efficient execution of site activities.
The products delivered, were of excellent quality and we look forward to a continuing business relationship with your company.
Thanks for all your assistance on this project to ensure it was a success, all went well on site and we thank Dallcon for your proactive approach to the project.
Thanks to DALLCON for getting all of this sorted for us. BHP are very happy with the end result. I think we may have an opportunity for another similar job coming up so I will keep you posted.
OTOC Australia have worked with Dallcon for over 3 years. Dallcon’s willingness for change to suit our business’s needs has helped to bring many of our projects in on time and budget. Their 'can do' attitude is exactly what we require in our fast paced industry.
We have found Dallcon a fantastic company to deal with. Dallcon were very helpful with finding the best product to use in our recent project. Their products were delivered on time and of a high quality. We found all staff we dealt with to be professional and accommodating with all of our requests. When the project grew to be bigger than first anticipated Dallcon had more product to us in a very short time, which allowed for the project to go ahead on time. Overall we were very pleased to choose Dallcon to supply our retaining wall needs and will have no hesitations in using them for our future projects.
Dallcon has provided SC Modular with a service that is efficient and very reliable. With the number of working parts in a project it is good to place an order, and delivery date, without the requirement to constantly chase them up ensuring it is met.
Received all the blocks to date. Much appreciated for aligning the deliveries to site. Well done. Was perfectly coordinated in with our crane and civil works so thank you for that.
Dallcon recently supplied over 300 cubic metres of concrete to us. It was on time and to specification and the team were easy to deal with. They kept two trucks unloading into the pump completing the pour in no time.
Wheatland Motel Dalwallinu
Dallcon are trusted local company in Dalwallinu.
Good concrete products with good services
Always happy with the quality of supply!
I have used Dallcon many times over the last years and have always found them professional, honest and easy to deal with.
Great products, and versatile in sizing. Very professional business and great to work with. Highly recommend Dallcon!
Had to do a load out of here back to Perth(precast concrete)! Awesome to arrive somewhere and load without any dramas and have the bonus of helpful staff! Dallcon all the way, for all of your precast needs!
Good business to deal with
Prompt service and very helpful