Concrete Tilt up wall panels
Concrete Tilt up wall panels
- All panels are heavily reinforced and engineer approved.
- Ideal for replacing old shed walls.
- Easily delivered and installed.
- Extremely versatile, can be used in a wide range of applications.
- Pre-cast concrete wall panel in 7 different sizes
- Custom casting solutions available
- 2.5t swiftlifters for ease of movements.
- We can deliver Western Australia wide
PANELS, Civil & Structural, Industrial Products, Wall Panels
Concrete Tilt-Up Wall Panels for Sale
Concrete tilt-up wall panels are cast and cured as a flat slab on the ground in moulds and formwork. Then, they are tilted up vertically at the installation site. Concrete provides a good amount of insulating properties to reduce thermal loads and save on energy costs. Moreover, you can use them as load-bearing structures and avoid extra structural framing costs.
We manufacture our precast concrete panels in a controlled environment with strict rules and regulations. As a result, weather conditions do not affect them. The process also saves construction time as you are free to pursue other on-site works simultaneously. Cast-in concrete panels also reduce transportation costs.
Whichever option you go with, you will find that Dallcon’s concrete wall panels are heavily reinforced and engineer-approved to ensure minimal problems and fast progress with your building project.
Concrete tilt-up wall panels are an excellent option for building the wall sections of many types of commercial and agricultural structures. They are suitable for sheds, bunkers, and perimeter & divider walls for shed and storage facilities.
Concrete Tilt-Up Wall Panels – Technical Specifications
Dallcon provides seven different sizes of precast tilt-up panels to meet a whole range of industry needs. For custom-sized concrete panels, please contact us to discuss your requirements. Here are the standard technical specifications:
- Length: The standard size of tilt-up wall panels ranges from 4000mm to 7000mm.
- Width: The standard widths are 150mm and 200mm.
- Height: The standard height ranges from 1000mm to 3000mm.
- Weight: Concrete wall panels can weigh around 2.4-ton to 7.7-tons, depending on the size. Our teams have considerable experience in preventing cracking-related issues that can be an issue with precast concrete products due to their weight. Depending on the specification of the wall panel, Dallcon also provides 2.5-ton or 5-ton swift lifters cast into all products for ease of movement and logistics.
- Strength: Concrete tilt-up wall panels are highly durable concrete products that deliver a minimum strength of 50 megapascals (MPa). The panels you receive are all engineer-approved, ensuring high-grade quality and durability.
Concrete Tilt-Up Wall Panel Benefits
Here are some of the benefits of using the tilt-up concrete panel system:
- Unaffected by weather: Precast concrete panels are not cured on site but with strict rules and regulations in a controlled environment. Rain, wind, or changes in temperature neither affect preparation time nor output quality.
- Cost-effective: Compared to other methods, tilt-up construction gets more cost-effective as square meterage increases because you realise greater efficiencies in scale.
- Streamlined installation: You can swiftly acquire and install precast concrete tilt-up wall panels without needing many workers or an extensive amount of equipment. You get a simplified and efficient installation process because you can conduct other on-site works and keep work going.
- Insulation: Concrete tilt-up wall panels help you save on energy costs by reducing thermal loads. Insulated concrete tilt panels provide further thermal protection if required.
- Load-bearing structure: You can maximise cost-efficiency by avoiding extra structural framing costs since you can use tilt-up panels as load-bearing structures.
- Fire resistance: Burns develop on concrete only after hours or even days due to its high fire resistance. Concrete also does not emit toxic fumes when exposed to fire.
Tilt-Up Construction Applications
The ancient Romans used early forms of concrete in enduring constructions such as the Coliseum and the Pantheon. In modern times, tilt-up concrete is widely used for single-storey commercial and industrial structures such as warehouses and storage facilities. However, you can also use it for multi-storey buildings.
Concrete casts reinforced on the floor and roof with steel bars provide added stability against natural forces. It’s why the commercial sector finds tilt-up construction safe and economical.
No matter where they are applied, the tilt-up concrete panel system offers significant cost-effectiveness and efficient installation. In addition, you can complete your projects earlier as you can continue working on the rest of the structure while casting the tilt-up panels.
Delivery in Perth and Throughout Western Australia
Whether you need concrete wall panels for retaining walls, livestock buildings, or anything else, Dallcon can deliver them on time and right to your desired location.
Please speak to us today and discuss what type or size of tilt-up wall panels are right for you. We supply concrete tilt panels in Perth and throughout Western Australia, wherever you need them.
DOWNLOAD THIS FREE REPORT TO
LEARN WHY CONCRETE MPA MATTERS
CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES
BGC engaged Dallcon to manufacture and deliver precast concrete products for the Woodside Pluto DFS project. The works were completed from February to August 2018 and the early construction and delivery of the precast items enabled efficient execution of site activities.
The products delivered, were of excellent quality and we look forward to a continuing business relationship with your company.
Thanks for all your assistance on this project to ensure it was a success, all went well on site and we thank Dallcon for your proactive approach to the project.
Thanks to DALLCON for getting all of this sorted for us. BHP are very happy with the end result. I think we may have an opportunity for another similar job coming up so I will keep you posted.
OTOC Australia have worked with Dallcon for over 3 years. Dallcon’s willingness for change to suit our business’s needs has helped to bring many of our projects in on time and budget. Their 'can do' attitude is exactly what we require in our fast paced industry.
We have found Dallcon a fantastic company to deal with. Dallcon were very helpful with finding the best product to use in our recent project. Their products were delivered on time and of a high quality. We found all staff we dealt with to be professional and accommodating with all of our requests. When the project grew to be bigger than first anticipated Dallcon had more product to us in a very short time, which allowed for the project to go ahead on time. Overall we were very pleased to choose Dallcon to supply our retaining wall needs and will have no hesitations in using them for our future projects.
Dallcon has provided SC Modular with a service that is efficient and very reliable. With the number of working parts in a project it is good to place an order, and delivery date, without the requirement to constantly chase them up ensuring it is met.
Received all the blocks to date. Much appreciated for aligning the deliveries to site. Well done. Was perfectly coordinated in with our crane and civil works so thank you for that.
Dallcon recently supplied over 300 cubic metres of concrete to us. It was on time and to specification and the team were easy to deal with. They kept two trucks unloading into the pump completing the pour in no time.
Wheatland Motel Dalwallinu
Dallcon are trusted local company in Dalwallinu.
Good concrete products with good services
Always happy with the quality of supply!
I have used Dallcon many times over the last years and have always found them professional, honest and easy to deal with.
Great products, and versatile in sizing. Very professional business and great to work with. Highly recommend Dallcon!
Had to do a load out of here back to Perth(precast concrete)! Awesome to arrive somewhere and load without any dramas and have the bonus of helpful staff! Dallcon all the way, for all of your precast needs!
Good business to deal with
Prompt service and very helpful