QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and read and understand construction drawings.
- Experience in concrete construction work.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
Scope of Duties:
- Set out panels and other concrete elements as per drawings
- Handle, cut, form and weld mesh as required by drawings
- Check that all dimensions before fabrication
- Sort, identify and store finished mesh in a safe and protected fashion
- Position and secure steel bars or mesh in concrete forms to reinforce concrete.
- Erect framework
- Construct concrete formwork
- Ensure equipment is used following all safe work instructions
- Cut materials, assemble and nail cut and shaped parts
- Pour and level concrete
- Screed and trowel concrete to achieve finish required
- Observe and maintain a high level of safety at all time
- Comply with all OHSE procedures
- Clean up and dispose of waste in accordance with company procedures
- Comply with all company quality, safety, health and environment procedures
- Clean up and dispose of waste bar in accordance with company procedures
- Clean moulds and other equipment as required
- Other duties as required
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY:
- Limited to scope of duties above
Responsible To: Production Manager
Approved by: Managing Director