Qualifications/ Experience Required:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and read and understand construction drawings.
- Experience in carpentry and concrete construction work.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
Scope of Duties
- Proficient in reading and understanding plans/drawings
- Undertake specialised Carpentry including high detail to formwork
- Accurate in shaping and cutting timber.
- Carry out measurements and calculations
- Place and fix reinforcement materials
- Ensure all tools and equipment are fit for purpose, maintained and used in an appropriate manner
- Strict adherence to workplace health and safety policies and procedures
- Safely use hand and power tools
- Construct and dismantle concrete formwork
- Set out panels/other items as per drawing/s
- Erect framework
- Construct concrete formwork
- Pour and level concrete
- Screed and trowel concrete to achieve finish required
- Clean up and dispose of waste in accordance with company procedures
- Clean up and dispose of waste bar in accordance with company procedures
- Clean moulds and other equipment as required
- Comply with all company quality, safety, health and environment procedures
- Other duties as required
Limits of Authority:
- Limited to scope of duties above
Responsible To: Production Manager
Approved by: Managing Director